Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Carrie!

C --- Creative(one of her most amazing qualities), Calm, Cool(super cool!), Considerate, Caring, Capable, Carefree, Christ-like, Cautious(especially with her sweet littles), Certain(of her role as a mother and woman),Charitable, Charming Chic(OH is she ever chic) Classy and COLORFUL(we all know she LOVES color).

A--AMAZING, Awesome (of course), Ambitious, Agile(the woman has cat like reflexes), Amiable(love that word), Alive and Athletic.

R-- Rare(one in a million!) Real(she is herself with everyone), Reliable, Religious (her faith runs deep),

R-- Responsible, Runner (she's a natural), Resourceful, Respectable, RETRO and Righteous(love that about her!)

I-- Inspiring, Intelligent, ICONIC, Important(to all of us), Influential, Impressive and Industrious(she's a hard working woman).

E--EVERYTHING(to her sweet little family), Excellent, Enthusiastic(its hard not to get caught up in it), Entertaining(Carrie, how many guests have you "entertained" at your house?), Enduring(lots of patience), Energetic (" Carrie just sit!! It doesnt matter where! Just sit!"), Endearing, Electrifying(we all get a "re-charge" when we are with her),and Earthy(she LOVES nature).

C-A-R-R-I-E----What does it spell?!!? A person we all love and admire.Life is soooooo much sweeter with her in it1

LOVE YOU--CARES, CARRIE LOU, SCARY BREATH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

4 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Wow, that means mountains coming from such an AMAZING woman. I love you Wendy and I love this whole entire Shely clan very, very, very, very, very, etc. much!! I am so blessed to have you all as my best friends for eternity. Thanks for the phone calls and visits! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

wow. i promise that i know how to spell Sheely. ;>)

Unknown said...

I concur. You're the greatest and best Carrie that I know =}

The Mothership said...

Oh how I love this description of CB!! Thanks, Hairs, for summing up a truly amazing person.